Saturday, December 28, 2013

Contemplating game modes....

          With the scheduled relaunch only a week away I'm still thinking of game modes to develop post-relaunch. I'm currently working on a Stargaze mode which will be a truly idle game mode. I also want to do a "Classic 2" which will be similar to classic but will involve you and your new found lover working together to manage resources on a larger scale. There's also "Owl Mode" which isn't an idle mode at all but is rather a trivia kind of mode. As per user suggestion I also want to do a mode that's dedicated to minecraft in some way. "Adventure" mode, which would be kind of like "A Quest for Idle", and I want to do a mode similar to Idle Mine. Honestly, I don't even know where to start with the modes I want to develop and it's kind of overwhelming...

No comments:

Post a Comment