Sunday, December 15, 2013

Welcome!

          Hey y'all, welcome to my new blog purely dedicated to the game development endeavors I involve myself in. You can come here to keep up with anything new I might be up to, any project ideas I talk about, or even give me suggestions for projects you might think I would enjoy doing. I'm planning on keeping posts on this blog pretty informal but at the same time this isn't going to be a personal blog or anything (like tumblr). I'm only going to post things you could might be interested it, not what I ate for breakfast this morning. #nofilter #food #gettinskinny #toomanyhashtagslolol
          Stay tuned for update posts I might post within the next few days. I should mention this now, but this blog doesn't have a posting schedule or anything, I'm just going to post things as the need arises. It might be a few hours in-between posts or just an hour- it all depends. For those of you who might be interested in a blog that has posts on a more consistent basis, feel free to check out the flash gaming blog I run, Kongregate Collective Guides.
          Thanks for checking this blog out! I can't wait to fill you guys in on this idle game concept I have. *hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment